A good wide angle lens for nikon 2 should have quality, performance and price. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best wide angle lens for nikon 2 that you can consider. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best wide angle lens for nikon 2 that will win your heart.
10 Best Wide Angle Lens For Nikon 2 People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Ultra wide angle 16mm lens
- Focal Length: 16mm, Minimum Focusing Distance : 7.9 inches (0.2m)
- Large f/2.0 aperture for low light photography and night street shooting
- Designed for cameras with cropped APS-C image sensors, Includes Removable lens hood and takes 77mm filters
- Available for Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax, Micro 4/3, Sony E-Mount, Canon M, Fuji X, and Samsung NX
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- VC (Vibration Compensation)
- HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive)
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Fluorine coating repels water and oil from the lens surface
- Electromagnetic diaphragm system
- ★ Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- ★ Compatible with the Nikon D3400, D5600, w/ AF-P DX, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR; Sony Alpha Series (SLT-A99V, A99II, A99, A77II, A77, A68, A58, A57, A65, A55, A 390, A100, A33, A900, A850, A700, A500, A330, A300 A230, A200) DSLR cameras with 18-55mm, 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.4 lenses
- ★ NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size.
- ★ Multicoated glass optics for crisp, efficient resolve the problem of distortion; Aluminum alloy barrel construction, long service life
- ★ 100% Safty Guaranteed,30 Days Money Back, 2 Years Warranty
- Weather sealed aluminum construction
- Aperture range of f/2.8-F/22 with a minimum focusing distance of 7.8"
- Constructed of 15 elements in 10 groups including 1 ED Lens, 2 aspherical lenses, and 4 hri lenses
- Full frame compatible with 7 diaphragm blades and ultra multi-coated glass
- Lens not Zoomable
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 10.8 inches
- Focal Length -14 mm
- 18 elements in 12 groups, Aperture range:f/2.8-F/22, 10 diaphragm blades
- This lens is compatible with all Nikon cameras that have full frame or APS-C sensors (which is all Nikon DSLR models)
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-up of small objects.
- Lens Compatibility: Popular 52MM Lens models include NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6 VR, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, EF-M 18-55mm IS STM and Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR
- Camera Models: NIKON DSLR (D3300 D3200 D3100 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7100 D7000). Also compatible with the Canon EOS M M3 Compact System Mirrorless Camera with EF-M 18-55mm IS STM zoom lens.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size.
- CREATIVE STILL AND VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY THROUGH PRECISE MANUAL FOCUSING: ZEISS Milvus lenses feature a large rotation angle which enables pinpoint focusing. The top-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without backlash, optimally supporting the photographer's creative interplay with the focal plane of high-speed fixed focal lengths. Engraving in both meters and feet and the focus scale provide additional support for manual focusing. The continuous aperture setting (de-click function with ZF.2 mount) and the long focusing range lay optimal conditions for video photography.
- FUTURE-PROOF SOLUTION FOR HIGH-RESOLUTION CAMERA SYSTEMS: The excellent image performance of the ZEISS Milvus lenses is sharply focused on the requirements of current and future high-performance digital cameras. Thanks to the low level of stray light allowed by the lens design, high-contrast images are possible with increasing high dynamic ranges of the sensors (HDR). The minimization of coma, astigmatism and spherical aberrations enables consistently high resolution over the entire image field. The optics are designed to ensure full utilization of the performance provided by high-resolution camera systems.
- EXCELLENT IMAGERY, EVEN IN DIFFICULT LIGHT CONDITIONS: All lenses features ZEISS T* antireflective coating. In addition, all lens edges are finished with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex manual process. Light traps in mechanical components and specially designed surfaces are integrated to prevent the occurrence of reflections.
- STABLE IMAGE PERFORMANCE OVER THE ENTIRE FOCUSING RANGE: State-of-the-art camera systems and high-resolution digital image sensors demand more and more performance from the lens. The Floating Elements Design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane from the minimum object distance to infinity.
- German (Publication Language)
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format. 21-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22. One Plastic-Molded Aspherical Element
- Two Glass-Molded Aspherical SD Elements. Two Super Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating. Internal Focus; One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- 52MM FOR NIKON MACRO LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- NIKON LENSES COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 52MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Canon EF-M, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Sony E, FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, FUJIFILM XF 35mm f/1.4 R, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- CAMERA MODELS: NIKON LENS DSLR D5 D500 D610 D750 D810 D850 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7500 D7200 D7100. Also compatible with the Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Fish eye adapter is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 52mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
What To Look For Before Buying Best Wide Angle Lens For Nikon 2
Before choosing a wide angle lens for nikon 2, you should take the following considerations into account.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We selected our wide angle lens for nikon 2 based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? Certainly not! The most important thing you should know about us is that we are always upgrading our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. Please let us know if any of the wide angle lens for nikon 2 included here is incorrect, irrelevant, or just outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.