The market for prime lens for wedding photography is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best prime lens for wedding photography on the market today. We hope you will find these items to not just be helpful but also save you time and money.
Here Are Our Top 10 Prime Lens For Wedding Photography At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Prime Lens For Wedding Photography You Should Go For In 2022
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
- Hardcover Book
- David Taylor (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 360 Pages - 08/18/2015 (Publication Date) - DK (Publisher)
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- Slim body size with transparent ring lens
- Automatic Exposure - The Mini 11 automatically selects the optimal shutter speed in any environment. Mini 11 captures bright backgrounds and bright subjects, even in dark scenes.
- 1-touch Selfie Mode – the Mini 11 has a built-in macro mode and a selfie mirror for the perfect selfie. You don’t need a close-up lens attachment. Just pull out the lens barrel until the “Selfie Mode” mark appears
- Customize your camera - 2 shutter button accessories are included - Jewel button and a glow button.
- 2 - AA batteries
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Wiley (Producer)
- (Playback Language)
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Tony Northrup (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 226 Pages - 11/30/2019 (Publication Date) - Mason Press (Publisher)
- ✔ COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, and LAPTOPS including ALL iPhone models, Samsung Galaxy and Note, Google Pixel, Huawei and more. CONTENTS INCLUDE: TruView 0.45x Wide Angle Lens, Clarus 15x Macro Lens, TruGrip Lens Clip, GlowClip Mini Rechargeable LED Light + Charging Cable, Quick-Release Lanyard, DuraCase, EasyClip, Cleaning Cloth and LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- ✔ TRUVIEW 0.45x WIDE ANGLE LENS - CAPTURE 45% MORE PICTURE WITH EVERY SNAP: Shoot stunning photos of people, pets, travel scenery, landscapes, architecture, selfies and more. NO DARK CORNERS (vignetting) like cheaper lenses. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and premium optical glass for durability and clarity. Multi-element, coated glass lenses minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts. Xenvo cell phone lens attachment is ideal for hobbyists and photography pros alike.
- ✔ CLARUS 15x MACRO LENS - MARVEL YOUR SENSES. MAGNIFY NEARBY SUBJECTS FOR BREATHTAKING, SUPER CLOSE-UP PHOTOS: Capture all the intricacies and details with precision-focus for razor crisp macro photos every time. (For best results, position macro lens approximately 1/2 inch from subject. Not designed for zooming in on distant subjects.) THE TRUGRIP LENS CLIP offers SUPERIOR GRIPPING POWER to fasten your lenses to your cell phone when you're in action mode, framing your next perfect shot.
- ✔ GLOWCLIP RECHARGEABLE LED FILL LIGHT - The GlowClip LED light clips ANYWHERE on your phone to instantly illuminate your subject and surroundings with warm continuous light. The warm and natural LED light is superior to your smartphone's built in flash—which can be blinding and unnatural—especially in darker settings and venues. FEATURES 3 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS: Low, Medium and High. Say goodbye to frustrating photo "retakes" and hello to brilliant photos the first time.
- ✔ QUICK-RELEASE LANYARD AND TRAVEL CASE - TRANSPORT AND PROTECT YOUR LENS KIT: Perfect for taking your Xenvo lenses with you on the fly. The travel case stores and protects all lens kit components snugly and safely while the quick-release lanyard is the perfect way to carry your lenses on your next outing. Just drape the lanyard and lens around your neck. The quick-release lanyard head makes it a cinch to access your Xenvo lenses in a flash so you never miss another photo moment.
- 100 millimeter focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II; EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 feet; 0.3 meter (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood: ET-73
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
- Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization, Nano Crystal Coat, 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Prime Lens For Wedding Photography
Not every prime lens for wedding photography comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
In today’s competitive world, it’s important to find the right product for your needs. This guide will help you do just that. You’ll learn about what to look for and how to choose the best product for you.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
We selected our prime lens for wedding photography based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the prime lens for wedding photography listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.