There is a vast market for prime lens for nikon, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best prime lens for nikon that you can consider if you want to buy one. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best prime lens for nikon and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Prime Lens For Nikon People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Fast 50mm prime for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance, extreme sharpness and virtually zero distortion
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Beautiful bokeh and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by Z cameras
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- Fast 35mm prime Lens for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance-extreme sharpness from the center of the frame to the edges
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Dreamy blurred background and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by the Z Mirrorless cameras
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1. 8 S lens features a wide f/1.8 apertures
- Lens features advanced Nikon technologies, including ED glass elements and Nano Crystal Coat
- Lens incorporates an all-new multi-focusing system for fast, accurate autofocusing
- Mounting Type: Nikon Z
- Compatible with over 360 F-mount Nikkor lenses and Teleconverter
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
- Standard 85mm full frame lens for portrait, subject, archiecture and landscape photography.
- Wide aperture of f1.8 with 9 diaphragm blades, designed to produce super smooth round blur effect (bokeh).
- Lens consturction is 9 elements in 6 groups with decent build quality, capable of delivering sharp and clear images.
- Compatible with Nikon APS-C frame cameras, the equivalent focal length is 127.5mm.
- Features micro USB firmware upgrade interface, enables you to upgrade the lens online
- VILTROX 24mm F1.8 Z lens is an autofocus wide-angle prime lens designated for Nikon full frame mirrorless camera. It supports lens IS stabilization, EXIF information transmission and USB upgrade.
- The lens adopts a "STM+Lead screw" stepper motor and the mechanical structure is simple. It can achieve quiet and smooth autofocus when shooting stationary objects or movies.
- Lightweight Focusing Assembly, Slight Breathing Effect The simple mechanical structure makes it easier to miniaturize the drive unit; as the sound during autofocus is suppressed, it is suitable for movie shooting.
- It features high image quality and high mobility. Excellent autofocus performance can also help professional video and vlog creators to complete high- quality video works.
- In addition to landscape and astrophotography, Z 24mm F1.8 is also highlighted by its excellent 0.3m close-up shooting performance, and can provide soft and natural bokeh effects
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Prime Lens For Nikon
Before choosing a prime lens for nikon, you should take the following considerations into account.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
The third thing to consider is what type of price range are you willing to pay for the product. Are you willing to spend a little bit more than others, or are you willing to spend more than necessary? This is another important consideration when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
When considering a product, it’s critical to consider the pricing and compare it to other alternatives. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a product that won’t work, or would you rather save money and acquire a better, more effective product?
We choose our prime lens for nikon based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? Certainly not! The most important thing you should know about us is that we are always upgrading our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. Please let us know if any of the prime lens for nikon included here is incorrect, irrelevant, or just outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.