The market for pitch for chainsaw is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best pitch for chainsaw on the market today. We believe these items will save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Pitch For Chainsaw From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Pitch For Chainsaw You Should Go For In 2022
- Surface hardening process, make the product more wear-resistant
- Tilt stopper teeth, reduce recoil
- Sharp blade, quickly cut wood
- Stay sharper longer
- Easy maintenance, handy work
- -18 in. narrow kerf chain made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer. Pitch: .325", gauge: .050", drive link count: 72
- -For saw sizes 38-55 cc
- -LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life. Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion. Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability.
- -Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- -Always use a SpeedCut narrow kerf chain in combination with SpeedCut or other narrow kerf bars
- Easy to change
- Easy to use
- Change regularly
- ◇PARAMETERS: 8 Inch, .050" Gauge, 3/8" LP Pitch, 33 Drive Links (The same saw can be equipped with different bar lengths. Please verify your parameters to ensure this chain works with your machine.)
- ◇Replacement for 【Chicago/Portland】: Chicago Pole Saw 68862; Portland 63190 62896 【Earthwise】: CCS30008 Pole saw CPS40108, CPVS41008, LPS40208, PS40008 【Greenworks】: Pole Saw 20192 Corded 6.5A, 20302 40V, 20352 24V Li-ION, 20612 20V Li-ION, 20672 40V Li-ION, 1400102 24V Li-ION 【Kobalt】: Pole Saw 506891 40V, KPS 80-06 40V
- ◇SAFETY: UL approved, meets the ANSI Standards. Semi-chisel with low kickback.
- ◇RELIABLE QUALITY: 1.Material: Germany imported steel, high toughness, anti-fracture. 2. Connection: Heat treated and quenched rivets make stronger connection between chain links. 3. Surface: All the chain cutters are plated with premium industrial hard chrome, of better wear resistance.
- ◇TIPS: Besides the models mentioned here, there are others fit for this chain. If you have any problems or concerns about the compatible machines, please feel free to contact us.
- ◇PARAMETERS: 18 Inch, .050" Gauge, 3/8" LP Pitch, 62 Drive Links The same saw can be equipped with different bar lengths. (Please verify your parameters to ensure this chain works with your machine. Besides the models mentioned here, there are others fit for this chain. If you have any problems or concerns about the compatible machines, please feel free to contact us.)
- ◇Replacement for【Craftsman/Sears】316.38090, 358.34118, 358.34190, 358.35038, 358.35048, 358.35088, 358.35099, 358.35161, 358.35170, 358.35190, 358.35216, 358.36026, 358.36218【Echo】CS-352, CS-346, CS-370, CS-400, CS-2800, CS-2900, CS-3000, CS-3400, CS-3450 【Homelite】23AV, 3300, UT10580, UT10584, UT10586, UT10588, UT10589, UT10680
- ◇Replacement for McCulloch CS340, CS380, EB 358a, MC4218AV, MCC1840B, MS 354a, MS 4018, MXC1840D【Poulan】260, 400E, 1950, 2050, 2055, 2075, 2150, 2175, 2300, 2375, 3816, 4018, 4218, 4218A, 4218AVX【Remington】111174-01, CLD4018AW, CLD4018AWC, LD4018AW, LD4018WC, RM1840W, RM4218【Kobalt】KCS180B-06
- ◇SAFETY: UL approved, meets the ANSI Standards. Semi-chisel with low kickback.
- ◇RELIABLE QUALITY: 1. Material: Germany imported steel, high toughness, anti-fracture. 2. Connection: Heat treated and quenched rivets make stronger connection between chain links. 3. Surface: All the chain cutters are plated with premium industrial hard chrome, of better wear resistance.
- Durable, low-kickback, low-vibration chain helps reduce user fatigue for increased periods of work- For all chainsaws brands that run 3/8 Inch Pitch, .050 Inch (1.3 mm) gauge, 56 drive links
- Fits these chainsaw models: Echo CS-400, CS-310, CS-352 and CS-370, Poulan 2150 and 3816, Makita EA4300F40B, Ryobi RY3716 and other similar models
- Precision, heat-treated semi-chisel chain cuts smoothly with a higher tolerance for debris
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Value Pack of Durable, High Quality Saw Chains: When you need to get the job done, trust these reliable chains to do it fast and effective. Carbon steel offers precision cutting with low vibrations for more comfort. The bonus file allow one to save some bucks here and there from having your local shop do it for you.
- Standard Fit: Designed for all chainsaws requiring a 20 inch chain, pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050", drive link count: 70. Homelite, Husqvarna, Poulan and Echo. (Please make sure your chainsaw's compatibility before purchase)
- Heat Treated and Chrome Plated for Durability: Chromed and heat treated carbon steel chain ensures they are strong, sharp and lasts longer. We make reliable chains so you can keep on working.
- Wear Resistant Rivets: Adding strength to the job are the hardened rivets, which bears the load and stays strong.
- No Job Is Too Big: Have a field of trees to clear? No problem. Downed trees from a major storm? You got this. Our chainsaw chains are designed for little downtime, meaning less time needed for repairs or adjustments. We also offer 30-day free return and exchange policy.
- ♧ Size: 18", Pitch: .325", Gauge: .050", Drive Link Count: 72.
- ♧ Chrome-Plated Cutters: Saw chain electroplates a layer of industrial hard chrome to all our saw chain cutters. Chrome delivers a harder surface and better wear resistance. The saw chain has chromed cutters for fast, smooth cutting and design for safety and durability.
- ♧ Hardened Rivets: For a longer working saw chain, chainsaw induction hardens and quenches all saw chain rivets, delivering a high-quality, load-bearing surface that resists wear and improves strength. Less wear and chain stretch means fewer chain tension adjustments.
- ♧ Advanced design: Reduced vibration levels for consistent cuts and greater user comfort. so we created a small space between the saw chain and the guide bar. A lot of the energy gets dissipated by the saw chain, acting as a shock absorber. It never reaches the guide bar, the saw - or most important - the operator. Our low vibration design reduces vibrations by 20% or more.
- ♧ Please Note: The same saw can have different bar lengths so ensure you confirm the pitch, gauge, & drive links on your current bar. Not all bars take the same amount of links.
- 【CHAIN PARAMETERS】 1 Pack 18 Inch, .050" Gauge, 3/8" LP Pitch, 62 Drive Links. UL approved, meets the ANSI Standards. Semi-chisel with low kickback.
- 【FITS CHAINSAW BRANDS】 Allis Chalmers, Black & Decker, Black Max, Champion, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Dayton, Dolmar, EGO, Earthquake, Echo, Green Machine, Greenworks, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Kobalt, Makita, Mastercraft, McCulloch, Oregon, Poulan, Red Max, Redback, Remington, Ryobi, Shindaiwa, Skil, Snapper, Solo, Sun Joe, Sunrise, Tanaka, Troy-Bilt, Yardworks.(See the detail page for more information)
- 【Features】 Germany steel with heating temperature control and punching system make better toughness, Flatness. All saw chain rivets hardened and quenched, resists wear and improves strength, reducing chain tension changes.
- 【Features】Japanese chrome-plated technology creates better durability for cutters, and each of them was grinded and cold-headed with Rotary machines, becomes sharper than ever.
- Every saw chain comes with protective oil, resists corrosion.
- Oregon premium AdvanceCut chainsaw chain: Replacement chain for 8" (20cm) guide bar, 33 drive links, pitch: 3/8" low profile, gauge: .043", narrow kerf. For saw chains and pole saw sizes up to 42cc
- Pole saw chain fits several chainsaw models, including: Makita XCU05, XCU06, Ryobi P4360, P4361, P5452BTL, RY43160, Worx WG349. Replacement for Stihl 61PMM333E and Husqvarna H38-33 chain
- Featuring Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system: Keeps your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and longer life. Top-plate filing indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Low kickback spare saw chain: High performance, lightweight and heavy duty with low kick design for improved saw safety. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012
- Ideal for yard work and occasional commercial users: For professionals and homeowners using small, low powered (such as battery powered) saws. Durable, easy to maintain with a forgiving performance
What To Look For Choosing The Best Pitch For Chainsaw
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best pitch for chainsaw that meets your needs.
When it comes to choosing the right product for you, there are a few things to think about. The first is what you need the product for. You might need a car that can go fast, or you might need a product that will help you get through the day. If you need a product that can do both, itï’s best to choose something with multiple uses.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
The third thing to consider is what type of price range are you willing to pay for the product. Are you willing to spend a little bit more than others, or are you willing to spend more than necessary? This is another important consideration when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We selected our pitch for chainsaw based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the pitch for chainsaw listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.