There is a large market for odor control shampoo for dogs, and there are a lot of similar products available. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best odor control shampoo for dogs that you can consider if you want to buy one. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Odor Control Shampoo For Dogs You Should Consider In 2022
- Made in the USA - Our eucalyptus & spearmint odor control pet shampoo is pH balanced, alcohol free, paraben free, PEG-80 free and is highly recommended for deep cleaning and deodorizing your dog’s coat while conditioning the skin
- Odor Control Formula – This eucalyptus & spearmint scented pet shampoo is great for deodorizing and cleaning dirty dull fur from long to short coats. The thick lather rinses off clean, deodorizes, and keeps your pet looking and smelling clean
- Less is More - Wahl has a higher concentrate of coconut derived sodding agent, which means you don’t have to use as much as other dog shampoos. A little bit of shampoo goes a long way and provides a rich lather that’s easy to rinse off
- Allergy Friendly - Our dog icon, Rocket, was designed in the image of our family dog Cooper – a golden doodle, who has severe allergies. This is the only shampoo we have found safe and effective. He loves the smell too!
- The Brand Used by Professionals - Wahl has been serving professional vets and groomers for over 50 years. clean, condition fur & hair for a smooth, soft coat. We are a company of animal lovers that want the best for your family member
- FOR DOGS ONLY: Specially formulated shampoo is pH balanced for dogs.
- LAVENDER SCENT: Freshens with a light scent, leaves your dog smelling nice and clean.
- ODOR NEUTRALIZING FORMULA: Helps neutralize odors and leaves no wet dog smell.
- ENRICHED WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN B5: Provides moisture and shine.
- CONTAINS KERATIN: Safe for pets when used and stored as directed.
- WHITENING FORMULA: Brightens your pup’s coat using awapuhi extract.
- JASMINE PEAR SCENT: This product freshens your pet with a jasmine pear scent.
- NEUTRALIZES ODORS: Forms an odor control complex to remove a wide variety of odors on contact.
- SOAP-FREE FORMULA: Contains no dyes or parabens.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works.
- FORGET ABOUT SMELLS & ODORS: No matter how much we love our mutts, there's something we all have to admit. Nobody loves that distinct "wet dog" smell. This wonderful odor eliminating shampoo is here to get rid of that, along with all other unpleasant doggy odors!
- ENRICHED WITH OILS & MINERALS: Our shampoo's secret lies in its amazing formula, which features no less than 12 essential oils, such as basil, cinnamon, ginger, spearmint, ylang ylang, and Dead Sea minerals. Not only will they cleanse and exfoliate your pet's skin and coat.
- FOR A HEALTHY & LUSTROUS COAT: This amazing shampoo is especially formulated to neutralize smells and odors without stripping the natural protective oils from your dog's skin and fur. What's more, it also contains conditioners that will leave its coat lustrous, healthy and moisturized!
- FREE OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS: When it comes to our pet care products, we at Arava make a point of using nothing but 100% natural and safe active ingredients, as well as state-of-the-art production processes and strict quality control!
- HELP FIGHT FOR PET RIGHTS: For every Arava product our customers purchase, we make a direct donation to animal rights organizations. Join us and help us secure a better reality for our 4-pawed friends around the world!
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL PET SHAMPOO FOR YOUR LOYAL COMPANION: Our Pet Wash Shampoo is a premium coat and skin treatment that comes directly to you and your pet without sacrificing vegan and organic principles or quality. Our delicate balance of essential oils forms the foundation of a veterinarian recommended coat care regimen.
- QUALITY SHAMPOO FOR YOUR DOG WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Your dog is a loving member of your family, does he or she not deserve the best when it comes to caring for their coat and skin. At Paws & Pals, we have developed a cleansing shampoo that not only respects the environment as well as nature but ensures that in doing so your pet has the best possible skin care and coat treatment available.
- NOURISHING FORMULA: Our shampoo includes oatmeal, which will help moisturize and soothe itchy skin. It may also help relieve symptoms of allergies, hot spots, dry skin, and will also clean, deodorize, and soften your pet’s coat. Our pet wash cleaner also contains all natural ingredients such as aloe & ingredients which occur organically such as pro-vitamin B5. They assist in hydrating, healing and protecting your pet’s coat and skin.
- TEAR-FREE SOAPLESS FORMULA TURNS BATHTIME INTO PLAYTIME: Our tear-free formula is the result of natural oils, vitamins, and extracts that do not irritate or inflame your dog's eyes or nose, ensuring that bath time is a fun and playful experience for you both. (we cannot guarantee a splash, free experience.)
- MADE IN THE USA – Please note that sensitivities vary for each pet. Please monitor your dog for any adverse reactions caused by allergic or unexpected occurrences.
- DESHEDDING DOG SHAMPOO — Control your dog's shedding with the Arm and Hammer baking soda shed control shampoo, exclusively made with omega fatty acids and proteins for an anti shed shampoo for dogs
- DEODORIZING DOG SHAMPOO — Great for combatting dog odors, this dog shampoo is the best dog shampoo for odor. Use this arm and hammer dog shampoo for smelly dogs to tackle pet odors
- INFUSED WITH BAKING SODA — With the signature Arm & Hammer baking soda as a premium ingredient, this natural dog shampoo easily takes care of pet odors
- EASY TO USE — To use, thoroughly wet the dog's coat with warm water. Apply shampoo and work into lather from the back of the ears to tail, being careful to avoid eyes. Rinse well.
- REFRESHING CITRUS & SEA MINERAL SCENT — Enjoy the refreshing and uplifting citrus and sea mineral fragrance left behind by this shed control shampoo for all dogs
- STOP EXCESSIVE SHEDDING – Excessive shedding can result from an unhealthy skin and coat. Shed-X Shed Control Shampoo for dogs gently cleans, releases excess hair and exfoliates to reduce shedding.
- NOURISHES THE SKIN – Shed Control Shampoo infuses your pet’s skin and coat with essential amino acids, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Vitamins A, D and E and antioxidants. This dog shampoo promotes healthy skin and leaves the coat clean, soft and shiny.
- LONG-LASTING FRAGRANCE – The pleasant pomelo fragrance of this shampoo for shedding will leave your dog clean, soft and smelling amazing long after bath time is over.
- FOR BEST RESULTS – Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and massage dog shedding shampoo into coat and skin. Allow the lather to remain for several minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for frequent use.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – SynergyLab’s Shed-X products are created with premium ingredients and available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- Reduces Shedding – Dog & cat shampoo exfoliates and moisturizes the skin to reduce shedding.
- Eliminates Dog Smell – Refreshing scent of lime & coconut will take your pet to a tropical paradise with every bath!
- Softens the Coat – Aloe, papaya, chamomile, kiwi, and mallow extracts leave the coat feeling silky soft.
- Double Down on Shedding – For best results, use with TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Shed Control Conditioner.
- Tough on Dirt, Not Pets — Gentle coconut cleanser gives a soap-free clean, so you don't have to worry about washing away topical treatments.
- NO WET DOG SMELL: Odor Capture 360 helps remove wet dog smell
- HYDRATING HONEY SCENT: Freshens with a light scent, leaves your dog smelling nice and clean
- ODOR NEUTRALIZING FORMULA: Helps neutralize odors, freshens and moisturizes coat (When used as directed)
- CONTAINS CHARCOAL: Odor control shampoo also contains Keratin and vitamin E
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT: Odor control formula is pH balanced for dogs
- Fresh Scent Dog Odor Shampoo & Conditioner: Pet owners who’ve thrown away too many pet products tell us Gerrard Larriett has changed their lives; Instead of covering odors with heavy perfumes, our sulfate-free dog odor shampoo and conditioner offers gentle cleaning and softening that washes away doggy odors leaving behind fresh Aromatherapy scents that won’t overwhelm sensitive doggy noses
- USA-Made, Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo: Our team of American experts crafted these dog itch relief products without the harsh ammonias or chemicals that aggravate allergies and irritate skin and eyes; Instead you get an all-natural, 100% biodegradable formula made with vitamin E, Aloe, Jojoba oil, and Lavender to clean without drying to make cuddle-time much more enjoyable
- Healing Oatmeal Dog Shampoo: Pups who suffer with dry skin and dander are enjoying real healing relief and returning to their playful selves again; Our Oatmeal blend forms a natural skin barrier for healing and recovery while reducing hot-spots, bumps, and redness, (even with eczema) so your best friend can enjoy a fuller, healthier coat with less scratching and chewing, as well as fewer allergy meds, shots, and expensive vet visits
- Vet Approved Dog Shampoo: Veterinarians recommend Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Shampoo because we avoid heavy fragrances that overwhelm sensitive noses as well as parabens, bleach, and sudsing chemicals that irritate skin; instead our calming dog shampoo lifts stains and rinses away easily leaving aromatherapy scents for peaceful bath times without the jumping or crying
- Groomer Approved Conditioner: Groomers say our all-natural coat conditioner for dogs offers a gentle effectiveness not found anywhere else (even in the big name pet-stores); Natural ingredients transform coats with coarse hair, matted fur, or excessive undercoats; But don’t take our word for it, try this dog grooming set for yourself and join other pet parents who are getting compliments on their easy-going dogs and the glossy (never greasy) coats
What To Look For Before Buying Best Odor Control Shampoo For Dogs
Not every odor control shampoo for dogs comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
In today’s competitive world, it’s important to find the right product for your needs. This guide will help you do just that. You’ll learn about what to look for and how to choose the best product for you.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
We chose odor control shampoo for dogs based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the odor control shampoo for dogs listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll do our best to correct our list as soon as possible.