A good nikon prime lens for portraits should have quality, performance and price. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best nikon prime lens for portraits on the market today. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Nikon Prime Lens For Portraits From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best nikon prime lens for portraits and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Nikon Prime Lens For Portraits You Should Consider In 2022
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- [Telephoto Lens ] 135mm F1.8 telephoto lens can Max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field.
- [Manual Focus Lens ] --- It maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides substantial light gathering for sharp, high resolution imaging and lovely shallow depth of field photography. A 8-blade circular aperture will offer harmonious background blur when shooting with minimal depth of focus.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon SLR digital cameras D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D70, D80, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D810, D850
- [Solid Construction ] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- [In-the-box] JINTU 135mm lens and lens hood, lens front cap: lens rear cap: lens case bag
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format D-SLRs.Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 2.9 in. (73.0 mm) x 3.2 in.(80.5 mm)
- Nano Crystal Coat. Aspheric lens Elements
- Diaphragm blades: 7
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- 85mm f/1.8 lens with nine blade diaphragm for soft rounded book
- Lens features 2 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal coating for lifelike accuracy
- Dust and drip resistant, the lens is extensively sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Features customizable control ring
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- DK Publishing Dorling Kindersley
- Hardcover Book
- David Taylor (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 360 Pages - 08/18/2015 (Publication Date) - DK (Publisher)
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
What To Look For Choosing The Best Nikon Prime Lens For Portraits
Not every nikon prime lens for portraits comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We chose nikon prime lens for portraits based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the nikon prime lens for portraits listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll do our best to correct our list as soon as possible.