There is a large market for nikon portrait lens, and there are a lot of similar products available. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best nikon portrait lens that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Nikon Portrait Lens From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Nikon Portrait Lens You Should Consider In 2022
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
- Warning: This is a MANUAL Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, the camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible/Replacement for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast aperture, f/2.8 zoom features VR II image stabilization, ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat. Excels at low-light sports, fashion, portraits and more, An update to Nikon's legendary f/2.8 fixed aperture telephoto zoom lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II captures stunning full-frame images with remarkable speed.
- 70-200mm focal length, 105-300mm equivalent focal length on DX cameras, F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- Image stabilization, VR II, up to 4 stops claimed, 1.40m/55.12" minimum focus, 77mm filters
- It includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch and maximum reproduction ratio is 1/5
- Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens and enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than normal.
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of lens aberration, further improving image integrity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Close focusing to 1.48 feet - Creative close-up photography is possible throughout the entire zoom range.
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon's new high-resolution image sensors. VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
- Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups. Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
- Prime Lenses--85mm is an ideal Prime Lenses for portraits and natural pictures. F1.8 large aperture, virtual background which makes taking photos with more fun.
- Lens Construction ---Come of 6 high performance glass elements in 6 groups of which 1 are Hybrid Aspherical (ASP).Focal length: 85 millimeters, closest focusing distance: 3.2 feet. Aperture range from f / 1.8 - f / 22.
- Compatible with Nikon F mount full frame mirrorless cameras, such as D610 D750 D780 D810 D850 D3300 D3500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7100 D7200 cameras other digital DSLR cameras with standard stand
- Perfect for selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
- High Definition UMC - All of its elements are Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC).
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- 【85MM F1.8 AF LENS for NIKON】The 85mm focal length can be easily switched between a half-length portrait and a full-length portrait. Whether it's a full-frame body or APS-C, you will find that you always have the right distance from the subject when using the 85mm lens. F1.8 Large Aperture offers beautiful defocusing effects and enables massive amount of light for low-light or dimly lit shooting scenarios.
- 【AUTO FOCUS & EYE FOCUS】Adopts steady, quick and smooth AUTO FOCUS, Which can capture the high speed moving objects,Support EYE FOCUS,great fit for portrait scenery, interior, architecture, night scene, etc.Fast, accurate focus and salient operation make this lens the perfect choice for exceptional photo and video capture.
- 【PRECISE METAL ELECTRONIC CONTAC】The lens is equipped with built-in metal electronic contacts, supports EXIF information transmission, electronic automatic iris adjustment, can record digital photo attribute information and shooting data. The lens bottom has micro USB upgraded port, can download newest firmware from VILTROX website to make greater lens performance.
- 【10 ELEMENTS IN 7 GROUPS】Features with 10 elements in 7 groups, ideal aperture with 9 blades. New optical technology for good image quality.85mm large aperture telephoto portrait fixed-focus lens, support NikonZ mount. The lens has excellent close-up shooting ability, focusing distance is 80cm~∞and the image ratio of small object distance can reach 1: 8.
- 【PRECISION & DURABLE METAL STRUCTURE】The All-metal body structure ensures lens assembly accuracy and durability,HD Nano multilayer coating with water-resistant and dust proof coating,Designed with LOTUS LENS HOOD which can be used to reduce flare or scattering light of ghosts and avoid rain, snow or sticking to the front of the lens.
- Jintu 35mm f/2.0 large aperture fixed focus, large luminous flux, better blur effect of foreground or background. Compatible with full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- Provides a minimum focusing distance of only 23 cm. The structure is composed of 5 groups of 7 glass elements, ensuring low image distortion, good image clarity and contrast.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon Digital SLR Cameras D5600 D780 D850 DF D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D7500 D7000 D7100 D7200 D700 D750 D800 D100 D200 D300 D500 D600 D70s D80 etc
- [High quality material] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- Aperture range from f/2.0-f/22 with 12 aperture blades Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) glass, aluminum alloy shell, sturdy and durable
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Nikon Portrait Lens
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best nikon portrait lens that meets your needs.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When considering a product, it’s critical to consider the pricing and compare it to other alternatives. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a product that won’t work, or would you rather save money and acquire a better, more effective product?
We chose nikon portrait lens based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the nikon portrait lens included here is incorrect, irrelevant, or just outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.