A good nikon lens for sports should have quality, performance and price. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best nikon lens for sports on the market today. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Nikon Lens For Sports You Should Consider In 2022
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse; Stepping Motor AF System; Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Fully compatible models: D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models (*Firmware update may be required). Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1. Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras.
- 70-300mm super-telephoto zoom power brings faraway subjects within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with phenomenal clarity and precision
- Superb optics and telephoto field of view are great for stills and HD video. Ultra-fast, near silent autofocus powered by a new pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500 millimeter of zoom power on fx format DSLR; 750 millimeter equivalent on dx format DSLRs, minimum focus distance: 7.2 feet ( 2.2 meter), focal length range: 200 500 millimeter
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out of focus backgrounds and low light performance
- 4.5 stops of vibration reduction with sports mode. Approx. Weight 81.2 ounce. Approx. Dimensions (diameter x length) 4.2 inch x 10.5 inch( based on CIPA guidelines)
- Af compatible with optional TC 14e series tele converters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support. Mount type: Nikon f bayonet
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
- F-mount lens/DX formatfilter-attachment size: 58mm, (p = 075 mm) Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22x. 105-450Mm (35mm equivalent) Aperture range: f/45-63 to F/32
- Nikon VR image stabilization. Access Lens settings in camera menu
- The number of cameras Compatible with both lenses is limited even for compatible cameras, firmware update may be required* Fully compatible Models: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models
- Compatible Models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, DF, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 Series with the ft1
- Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850
- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100
- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
- ★ JINTU Super zoom 420-800mm focal length. Manual Focus lens , only work on M mode. 4 Elements in 2 groups, Japan Design.
- ★ Compatible with for Any NIKON SLR Digital Cameras. such as Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- ★ Great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings.
- NOTE: This is a FULL Manual Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "LENS NOT ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE to make it work. if no shutter, pls setting camera menu: "release without lens" or "aperture priority" to make lens work (set "on" place)
- ★ About image are too bright or white/overexposed，pls Raise shutter speed and or lower ISO setting on camera. if on dark, pls lower shutter speed.
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Wherever your passion lies, this outstanding super telephoto zoom lens can bring it into focus. 95mm Filter Size
- In The BOX INCLUDES: AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens / LC-95 95mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap / HB-71 Bayonet Hood / LF-4 Rear Lens Cap / CL-1434 Semi-Soft Case / 90 Day Nikon USA Warranty
- optical zoom: 4.8
- KIT INCLUDES: Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Telephoto Lens for Nikon F Mount (590955) | LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap | Rear Cap LCR II for Sigma Mount Lenses | Lens Hood (LH914-01) | Tripod Collar | Soft Carrying Case Strap | Hoya NXT Plus 82mm 10-Layer HMC Multi-Coated Circular Polarizer Lens Filter | Hoya NXT Plus 82mm 10-Layer HMC Multi-Coated UV Lens Filter | ProOptic and Cleaning Kit | Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- KEY FEATURES: Rugged Lightweight Structure | Equipped with a focus limiter | Tripod socket with high usability | Exceptional Performance Ideal for Ultra-High Megapixel Cameras | HSM for High-Speed Autofocus | Fast AF with Full-Time Manual Override | Bright F2.8 Aperture throughout Entire Zoom Range | Outstanding Bokeh Effect | Optical Stabilization (OS) Functionality | Dust and Splash-proof Construction with Weather Sealing | Magnesium Alloy Barrel | Designed to Minimize Flare and Ghosting
- The Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sports is the new flagship large-aperture telephoto zoom lens that meets the most stringent needs of professional photographers. Robust yet lightweight, the lens’ magnesium body ensures high mobility and its dust- and splash-proof structure together with the water- and oil-repellent coating on the front element ensure safe use even in the most challenging shooting conditions.
- It also incorporates Intelligent OS with an acceleration sensor and the latest algorithm capable of panning in all directions. The lens’ optical design, incorporating 10 exclusive low-dispersion glass elements, allows for extremely high resolution, from the center to the corners. By optimizing spherical aberration, a smooth and natural bokeh effect is achieved when using the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sports for portrait photography.
- WARRANTY: Sigma Authorized Reseller. Includes a 4-Year Sigma USA Warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast aperture, f/2.8 zoom features VR II image stabilization, ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat. Excels at low-light sports, fashion, portraits and more, An update to Nikon's legendary f/2.8 fixed aperture telephoto zoom lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II captures stunning full-frame images with remarkable speed.
- 70-200mm focal length, 105-300mm equivalent focal length on DX cameras, F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- Image stabilization, VR II, up to 4 stops claimed, 1.40m/55.12" minimum focus, 77mm filters
What To Look For Before Buying Best Nikon Lens For Sports
Before choosing a nikon lens for sports, you should take the following considerations into account.
When it comes to choosing the right product for you, there are a few things to think about. The first is what you need the product for. You might need a car that can go fast, or you might need a product that will help you get through the day. If you need a product that can do both, itï’s best to choose something with multiple uses.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When considering a product, it’s critical to consider the pricing and compare it to other alternatives. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a product that won’t work, or would you rather save money and acquire a better, more effective product?
On the basis of these criteria, we chose our nikon lens for sports. Is this the last step in our procedure? Certainly not! The most important thing you should know about us is that we are always upgrading our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the nikon lens for sports listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.