The market for mobile base for table saw is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best mobile base for table saw on the market today. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best mobile base for table saw that will win your heart.
Top 10 Best Mobile Base For Table Saw You Should Go For In 2022
- Turn your stationary tools into mobile machines, helping you to get the most out of your work space
- Perfect for band saws, table saws, tool chests, cabinets, safes, planers, sanders, jointers, drill presses and more
- Fits square base configurations anywhere from 11.8 by 11.8 inches up to 35.4 by 35.4 inches
- Fits rectangular bases up to 51.2 by 19.7 inches in size
- Features two fixed casters, two swivel casters, two foot-locking brakes, and a two-year warranty
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The rugged HTC-2000 has a 500-lb weight capacity so even your heavy machines can now be mobilized
- ADJUSTABLE TO SUITE YOUR NEEDS: This mobile base expands from 12x12 inches to 34x34 inches square, and an 18x50 inch rectangle - all in one-inch increments. Max square size: 34x34 inches
- ROCK SOLID STABILITY: Easy to use foot levers lock and unlock wheels for quick easy mobility and stability when you need it.
- HEAVY DUTY: The HTC-200 by HTC is constructed of heavy-duty steel rails and has 3-inch heavy duty rubber caster wheels for easy roll.
- LOW PROFILE: This rolling mobile base increases machine height by less than 1-inch so it won’t interfere with tool operation
- Heaviest Capacity: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base Pm-3500 Has The Heaviest Weight Capacity Of Any Rolling Dolly At 1500 Lbs. (680 Kg). It’S Industrial Strength Makes It Ideal For Larger, Heavier Equipment Like Metal Cabinets, Freezers, Safes, And More
- Mount & Move Easily: Your Largest Machines, Woodworking Equipment, And Power Tools Can All Be Mounted And Moved With Ease, Including Table Saws, Bandsaws, Planers, Jointers, Shapers, And Spindle Sanders
- Easy Glide + Locking Levers: The Easy To Use Foot-Operated Locking Levers Clamp The Steel Mobile Base Firmly Into Place. When It’S Time To Get Moving, The 3 Inch Ball Bearing Wheels And Casters Provide A Smooth, Effortless Glide
- Optional Extensions: The Bora Pm-3036 Extension Rail Kit (Sold Separately) Includes Two 36 Inch Extension Rails That Can Be Used To Extend The Size Of Your Pm-3500 To Accept Extra Large Tools
- 400 LB CAPACITY: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base PM-1000 has a weight capacity at 400lbs. (181 kg). It’s universal strength makes it ideal to move square or rectangle equipment and heavy tools around your shop or garage
- MOUNT & MOVE EASILY: Make large machinery such as table saws and bandsaws, woodworking equipment, power tools, planers, jointers, shapers, and spindle sanders movable with ease with this strong base
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Adjusts from 12 x 12 inches to 32 x 32 inches square or up to 17 x 48 inches rectangle. The stand is adjustable in 1-inch increments to fit a wide variety of machines
- EASY GLIDE + LOCKING LEVERS: The easy to use foot-operated locking levers lock the steel mobile base firmly into place. When it’s time to get moving, the 3 inch hard rubber wheels provide a smooth glide
- LOW PROFILE: This mobile base lifts your machine height by less than 1 inch, adding only a small increase to your working height while allowing your equipment to be completely mobile and moved around as needed
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Spring-pin snap adjustment requires no tools
- MANEUVERABLE: Two fixed and two swivel casters
- STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Mobile base can hold tools up to 600 pounds
- ADJUSTABLE DIMENSIONS: Configure the base to the tool, for total support and portability
- VERSATILE: Expands from 18" x 18" to 28" x 28"
- HEAVIEST CAPACITY: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base PM-3550 has the heaviest weight capacity at 1500lbs. (680 kg). It’s industrial strength makes it ideal to move square or rectangle equipment and heavy tools around your shop.
- 4 SWIVEL WHEELS: Four swivel casters provide superior handling for maneuvering large equipment, including woodworking equipment, power tools, table saws, bandsaws, planers, jointers, shapers, sanders and more, in tight spaces.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Adjusts from 20.75 x 23.75 inches to 28 x 33.5 inches (53 x 60 cm to 71 x 85 cm), and is adjustable in 1-inch (2.54 cm) increments to fit a wide variety of machines. The stand has a low profile that lifts machine height by less than 1 inch (2.54 cm).
- EASY GLIDE + LOCKING LEVERS: The easy to use foot-operated locking levers lock the steel mobile base firmly into place. When it’s time to get moving, the 3 inch non-marring ball bearing swivel wheels provide an effortless glide.
- OPTIONAL EXTENSIONS: The Bora PM-3245T Mobile Base Extension Kit (sold separately) allows you to expand the size of your PM-3550 as needed to accommodate larger objects.
- 【Sturdy Carbon Steel Mobile Base】Litake PM1100 mobile base adopts superior Q235 carbon steel, stronger and more durable than others. The maximum load capacity reach to 470lbs. We can used it to move most equipments in our daily life, such as mobilizing woodworking equipment, fridge,washing machine, power tools, table saws, bandsaws, planers, jointers, shapers, and so on.
- 【Foot Operated Lockable Wheels】The mobile base is equipped with a locking device, which can be stably fixed during use and reduce vibration. The universal wheel 360° rotatable and can even slide steadily on uneven ground.Saving more efforts when move heavy duty tools.
- 【Universal Mobile Bases】This mobile base kit is so multifunctional and widely used, help us move large equipment in square or rectangle conveniently and effortless, such as mobilizing refrigerators, washing machines, big cabinets, woodworking equipment, spindle sanders, table saws, etc. It can be used in your home, garage, workshops, and factories.
- 【Adjustable Size】 The size of the mobile base can be adjusted from 12" x 12" to 48" x 60" in square(30.5x30.5cm to 152x122cm) or up to 20’’ x 52’’ rectangle. The adjustment base increment of the mobile base is 1 inch, which can meet your different needs.
- 【Perfect Platform Height】In order to not affect the user's daily use, our base height does not exceed 1 inch, which means that your device can be moved flexibly without affecting daily operation and use.
- Three foot operated floor locks
- Adjustable in 1" increments
- Now you can have a mobile base that will move both your table saw and the leg supports together
- 1500 pound weight capacity
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
- Table Saw Mobile Base Hardware With Wheels: With this hardware, you can build a mobile power tool base of any size, in whatever dimensions you need. Our mobile base hardware raises tool approximately 3/4" off the floor.
- Sturdy Power Tool Stands & Mobile Bases: This sturdy tool base hardware allows you to build a base of any size by adding wood stretchers in whatever length you need, giving you more flexibility compared to other mobile bases that are ready-made.
- Single Swivel Caster Wheels: Just step on the generously-sized pedal and the mobile base raises the tool onto swivel casters.
- Easily Lift Your Appliances: Once built, this mobile tool base can easily lift your appliances and tools approximately 3/4” off the ground & maintain a suitable height.
- Easy Maneuverability: The tripod design of our mobile base kit allows for easy maneuverability. You will get a free instruction pdf with our rockler power tool mobile base hardware.
What To Look For Choosing The Best Mobile Base For Table Saw
Not every mobile base for table saw comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
In today’s competitive world, it’s important to find the right product for your needs. This guide will help you do just that. You’ll learn about what to look for and how to choose the best product for you.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
We selected our mobile base for table saw based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. Please let us know if any of the mobile base for table saw included here is incorrect, irrelevant, or just outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.