There is a vast market for micro four thirds travel lens, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. If you are looking for a good and reliable micro four thirds travel lens to use, then you should read this post. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best micro four thirds travel lens that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Micro Four Thirds Travel Lens From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best micro four thirds travel lens and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Micro Four Thirds Travel Lens You Should Go For In 2022
- Benefits: The Laowa 17mm f/1.8 for Micro Four Thirds (M43) cameras. It is the 4th wide-angle lens that LAOWA has designed for MFT mirrorless cameras, following the success of their ultra-wide 7.5mm f/2, 9mm f/2.8, and 4mm f/2.8 fisheye lenses
- Features: The LAOWA 17mm is equivalent to a 34mm angle of view on a full-frame sensor. The lens houses nine elements in seven groups and has a seven-blade diaphragm to give a pleasing Sunstar rendering. The lens is compact and weighs just 6oz (172g). It has a minimum focus distance of 5.9 inches/15cm from the sensor and has a 46mm filter thread
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighing only 6oz (172g), this remarkably light, compact, and agile lens serves as the perfect complement to MFT cameras. It is a great tool for still-lifes, close-ups, street, and travel photography and should be in every photographers’ kit bag
- Easy to Use: This lens has a 5.9-inch (15cm) minimum focusing distance that greatly benefits shooting details and smaller subjects. Photographers can make use of the “Mini-macro” feature to capture close-up shots with shallower depth of field, creating smooth out-of-focus renderings and impressive subject separation from the background. light body, the 17mm f/1.8 lens is a portable, on-the-go option for videographers - both handheld and on gimbals
- Design: The high-performance optical design incorporates one ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element that delivers high-definition images while minimizing ghosting and flare, broadening your shooting potential in challenging situations
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap. Angle of view : 75° - 8.2°.Lens Construction:15 elements in 11 groups
- Versatile 16.6x zoom
- Dustproof & splashproof
- 8.7" Close minimum focusing distance
- 24-400mm equivalent
- Includes Lens hood
- Collapsible, portable electric zoom lens
- 3x zoom range covers everything from landscapes to portraits
- Remote control of zoom available with smart phone app
- Close focusing down to 7.87 inches
- Optional auto closing lens cap available. Closest focusing distance-0.2m (focal length 14mm) / 0.25m (focal length 42mm)
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Wide aperture – wide F2.5 aperture is outstanding for narrow depth of field shots with good booked background defocus, and sharp low light photography.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensors; Color temperature setting 2500 to 10000K in 100K
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: With 12 60 millimeter lens, Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Diopter adjustment: minus-4.0 to plus-4.0 (dpt)
- Live Viewfinder and Flip LCD Display: Integrated eye level OLED live viewfinder (2360K dots) and rear touch Enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040K dots) adjusts for optimal viewing angles to maximize viewing
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been Taken
- Extensive zoom range of 24 to 200 millimeter (35 millimeter equivalent)
- 17 elements in 11 groups for outstanding resolution
- In lens image stabilization for 5 Axis Sync IS (with applicable cameras)
- Z coating Nano (advanced Zuiko extra low reflection optical coating)
- Weatherproof construction
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used. When using a flash, flash light may be blocked by lens body, lens hood, etc.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9 meter (at 75 millimeter of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75 millimeter of focal length)
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
- Fast portrait lens
- Maximum f1.8 aperture, great for low light
- f/1.8 maximum aperture delivers beautiful defocused backgrounds
- Quiet Movie-Still-Compatible lens drive for video shooting
- Optional LH-40B lens hood for shooting in bright conditions
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length - 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Micro Four Thirds Travel Lens
Before choosing a micro four thirds travel lens, you should take the following considerations into account.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We selected our micro four thirds travel lens based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? Certainly not! The most important thing you should know about us is that we are always upgrading our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the micro four thirds travel lens listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.