A good micro four thirds lens for portraits should have quality, performance and price. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best micro four thirds lens for portraits on the market today. We believe these items will save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Portraits From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Portraits You Should Consider In 2022
- F1.7 Large Diameter and Mid Telephoto 85mm Focal Length; Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- 31cm Closest Focusing Distance
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) / 240fps Drive AF
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture.
- Focal Length, f=42.5mm (35mm camera equivalent 85mm)
- Fast portrait lens
- Maximum f1.8 aperture, great for low light
- f/1.8 maximum aperture delivers beautiful defocused backgrounds
- Quiet Movie-Still-Compatible lens drive for video shooting
- Optional LH-40B lens hood for shooting in bright conditions
- Works with Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras
- Lens Structure:5 Groups 8 Elements
- Fixed focal length 35mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.4-16 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- It is a Wide Angle Lens, suitables for Landscape ,Product and Portrait Photography
- APS-C Format Lens: The 25mm F0.95 APS-C prime lens is designed for use with Panasonic Olympus Micro Four Thirds-mount mirrorless cameras, providing a 35mm equivalent focal length, all-metal body constructure
- Optical Design: Built-in 11 elements in 9 groups, which including 2 HOYA ED lens with ultra-low dispersion to improve contrast and color fidelity, easily get a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality
- Ideal Aperture: A fast F0.95 maximum aperture suits working in low-light dark environment and also offers great control over the depth of field. A 13-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality
- Multi-layer Coating: The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting. It is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, nightscape, landscape, and reportage
- Compatible with M4/3 Mount Panasonic GM1 GM1S GM5 GM7 GX7 GX8 GX85 GX9 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5 GF5 GF6 GF7 GF8 GF9 Cameras; Olympus EPM1 EPM2 E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-PL8 E-PL9 PEN-F E-M1 E-M1II E-M5 E-M5II E-M10 E-M10II Cameras
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensors; Color temperature setting 2500 to 10000K in 100K
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: With 12 60 millimeter lens, Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Diopter adjustment: minus-4.0 to plus-4.0 (dpt)
- Live Viewfinder and Flip LCD Display: Integrated eye level OLED live viewfinder (2360K dots) and rear touch Enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040K dots) adjusts for optimal viewing angles to maximize viewing
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been Taken
- Multi coated lens: A multi coated lens element reduces ghost and flare to deliver high optical performance (12 elements in 9 groups, [1 UHR lens and 2 aspherical lenses])
- Near silent focusing for video and still: inner focus system enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life size magnification to infinity; stepping motor makes focusing action smooth and near silent for use in video and photo recording
- Lumia optical image stabilization: Panasonic Mega O. I. S. Makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand movement
- Medium zoom lens: A 45 150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90 300mm) focal length with F4. 0 5. 6 ASPH provides a versatile medium zoom range of daily situations
- Seven aperture blade construction: The lens’ seven aperture blades produce an attractive smoothness in out of focus areas, even when shooting at large aperture
- F1.7 large aperture (Macro 4/3 system lens mount), blur background, highlight the main body. Two ED ultra-low dispersion lenses for vivid color and true color.
- Compatible with: Panasonic: G100，GH5，G9，G95，G85，GX9，GX85，GF-10，GF-9，GF-8； Olympus: E-M5 Mark II，E-M10 markIII，E-M10 IV，E-PL9，E-PL10，PEN-F.
- The lens adopts 8 sets of 9 pieces of Lens structure, and the lens multi-layer coating process improves the light transmittance while suppressing the backlight ghost image and glare.
- Support full-time manual focus, AF/MF quick switch, for a more free focus experience, even in AF, you can focus manually. Precision focusing.
- The shortest focusing distance of YN42.5mm F1.7M II is only about 0.30m, and the maximum magnification is 0.15 times. Let you get more interesting perspectives. Captures the shape, texture and texture of the subject at close range, in high definition.
- High-Grade Portrait Lens (150mm 35mm equivalent)
- High-speed, single-focal-length telephoto lens optimized for studio, stage, indoor sports and portrait photography
- Nine-blade circular aperture unit
- 50mm diameter glass front; 10 lens elements in nine groups
- MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocusing mechanism
- 1.25X image magnification (2.5X 35mm equivalent
- 7 lens elements in 6 groups
- Closest focus distance is 0.095 meters
- 40 degree angle of view
- Aperture range f3.5 to f22
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1. 4 is designed for micro Four Thirds mount Mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1. 4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow Depth of field effects.
- Three FLD elements, two Sled elements, and two molded aspherical elements to help reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy from Edge to edge.
- A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlight conditions.
What To Look For Before Buying Best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Portraits
Before choosing a micro four thirds lens for portraits, you should take the following considerations into account.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We selected our micro four thirds lens for portraits based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the micro four thirds lens for portraits listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.