A good m 2 wireless card should have quality, performance and price. If you are looking for a good and reliable m 2 wireless card to use, then you should read this post. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best m 2 wireless card that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Here Are Our Top 10 M 2 Wireless Card At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best m 2 wireless card and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best M 2 Wireless Card You Should Go For In 2022
- The REKONG Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) adapter is designed to support upcoming Wi-Fi 6E technology and related Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi 6E1 certification. The product supports dual-stream Wi-Fi in the 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz bands, and includes improved TCP throughput— exceeding 2Gbps—and future Wi-Fi 6 R2 features, including UL MU- MIMO2 that improves UL network capacity in dense environments as well as BT5.2 support.
- Wi-Fi 6E Dual band 2x2 160MHz:REKONG Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module supports legacy Wi-Fi 4, 5, 6 and Wi-Fi 6E and is designed to support Wi-Fi 6 wave 2 features. By implementing the new Wi-Fi 6E technology supporting the new 6GHz band that includes 1200MHz of new contiguous spectrum (>2x compared to 5GHz) with more Gigabit Wi-Fi options and exclusivity to Wi-Fi 6 products.
- BT5.2:On top of existing features, Bluetooth 5.2 includes Isochronous Channel feature which lays the foundation for the implementation of next generation of Bluetooth Audio – Low Energy Audio. Bluetooth 5.2 Core specification also provides the capability to change the transmit power of the devices (local and peer) in order to improve the link quality while not using extra power consumption.
- Project your 2-in-1 or laptop content instantly, without wires, on the big HD screen with stunning image clarity and sound using Wi-Fi Miracast*. Stream movies, videos, games, photos, connect with friends, and more. Experience it all, bigger and better than ever before.Supports hardware-based security and management features built into REKONG Core vPro processors and chipsets that enable IT to manage PCs virtually anywhere, anytime, while reducing deployment costs, improving security and ROI.
- 802.11AX Intel AX210 Wireless Card: Adopts the upcoming Wi-Fi 6E standard, provides tri-band(2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz) signal. Max Speed up to 574Mbps @2.4GHz + 2400Mbps @5GHz +2400Mbps @6GHz.
- Bluetooth 5.2 Version: Compared with Blue-tooth 5.1, it has larger capacity, higher speed and extremely low latency
- NGFF M.2 2230 Interface: Enables Key A or E M.2 socket to attach the module. (Not for Key M and B, Key M and B are used in SSD). Please make sure there is M.2 Connector in your laptop.
- Only Work With Windows 10/11 64-bit: Need download and install driver from Intel or EDUP website(Search AX210NGW from Intel/EDUP website).
- If driver can’t be installed, we suggest you to update Windows 10 version first then reinstall the card's driver. Contact us at sales@wise-tiger. com if you're not sure the compatibility.
- ATTENTION!! This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you're not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
- REKONG AX210 arrives in an M.2 2230 NGFF not CNVI supporting a maximum speed of 2.4Gbps on the 5GHz (160MHz) band and around 574 MB/s using 2.4GHz band (802.11ax in both). The module supports MU-MIMO, 2x2 TX/RX channels with two antennas and BT5.2.In addition to Windows 10 and Google Chrome OS,there's also Linux support, enabled in the Linux 5.1 kernel.(if you have any existing Wifi or Bluetooth drivers，it may cause an error in the device manager and the newly installed card may not operate.
- Compact desktop PCs with M.2 NGFF motherboard: Samsung/Dell/Sony/ACER/ASUS/MSI/Clevo/Terransforce /Hasee Asrock Fatality X X370 etc HP desktop PCs.Only for Intel CPU in 4/5th/6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M.2 A/E Key Interface. Lenovo(ThinkPad) Desktop PCs: Only for Intel CPU in 6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M2 A/E Key Interface. Compatible Desktop PCs with NGFF M.2 motherboard(no brand limitation):MSI,ASUS,GIGABYTE,HP,DELL,LENOVO etc.
- WiFi 6E AX210 adapter is designed to support the upcoming 11ax standard, supports 2x2 Wi-Fi 6E technology, including UL and DL OFDMA and 1024QAM, delivering data rates upto 2.4Gbps.The REKONG AX210 module can provide Gigabit wireless speed and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.driver:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/204836/Intel-Wi-Fi-6E-AX210-Gig-
- New BT5.2 Function Equipped with BT5.2 technology.Support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands. Efficient WiFi Emission Insert it in a desktop computer to build wireless WIFI signals. Mobile phones, desktops, tablet, PCs are able to connected.
- Compatibility:REKONG AX210 module full supports the latest Microsoft Windows 10 64bit OS, as well as Linux.Support the new 802.11ax standard with its unique features such as OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, 160MHz channels and spatial reuse. Compatible with all the wireless routers and any 11ac or 11n devices.Compatible with all Intel base CPU, some AMD CPU may have comaptibility issue.
- 【Compatible desktop PCs with NGFF M2 mother board】: Samsung/Dell/Sony/ACER/ASUS/MSI/Clevo/Terransforce /Hasee Asrock Fatality X X370 etc HP desktop PCs: Only for Intel CPU in 4/5th/6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M2 A/E Key Interface. Lenovo(ThinkPad) Desktop PCs: Only for Intel CPU in 6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M2 A/E Key Interface. Compatible Desktop PCs with NGFF M2 mother board(no brand limitation): MSI, ASUS, GIGABYTE, HP, DELL, LENOVO etc.
- 【Intel AX210 WiFi Chip】：This WiFi 6e card supports the latest 802.11ax technology, such us OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, deliver from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac.
- 【6GHz Band New Era】：Unlike the crowded 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, the wide-open 6 GHz spectrum is occupied only by efficient WiFi 6 connections, greatly reducing network congestion. Tri-band AX210 card reach max. wifi speed up to 2400Mbps @ 6GHz or 2400Mbps @ 5GHz or 574Mbps @ 2.4GHz.
- 【Blue-Tooth 5.2 Technology】： Built in latest Blue-Tooth 5.2 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Blue-Tooth 4.2. Connect as many devices as you want including mouse, earphone, keyboard and other Blue-Tooth devices.
- 【System Compatibility】：Only Support Windows 10/11 (64bit). Driver installation required via EDUP Website or included CD.
- 【Ultrafast WiFi Speed】OKN AX210 Brings wifi into 6GHz, Update your wifi to Tri-Band. Max Speed up to 574Mbps @2.4GHz + 2400Mbps @5GHz +2400Mbps @6GHz. 2.4GHz for the long range, 5GHz for the high speed, 6GHz for the higher speed, Interference free and Ultra-low Latency
- 【WiFi 6E Technology 】AX210 wifi Module has the latest wifi 6 R2 technology and frequency band resources, which can be compatible with existing wifi routers and wifi routers to be released soon, such as ASUS, Netgear and tplink
- 【Upgraded from AX200】AX210 has all the features of AX200, such as MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, OFDMA, 160MHz, etc
- 【Compatible With BT 5.2】BT 5.2 is coming with AX210. Compared with 5.1, it has larger capacity, higher speed and extremely low latency
- 【WPA3 Network Security】Support WPA WPA2 WPA3 Network Security. Download the driver from the intel web by searching "AX210"
- Only and converter Adapter for WiFi card, WIFI card NOt including in package. (This is NOT a working WiFi Adapter.)
- Allows M.2 NGFF (2230/2242) type mini card to be converted and expanded to x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express slot.
- Works with such as 3160, 3165, 7260, 7265, 8260, 8265, 9260, AX200, AX201, Killer 1525 1535 1435 1550, DW1560 or other NGFF WLAN Cards, can be used for supporting both WiFi by PCIe and Bluetooth by USB at the same time.
- Supports AMD and Intel Motherboard computer. (Does NOT works with Lenovo/HP PC.)
- Please make sure the WiFi card which installed this converter will work with your desktop system perfect and install the driver for WLAN cards.
- REKONG AX200 arrives in an M.2 2230 form factor, supporting a maximum speed of 2.4 Gbps on the 5 GHz (160 MHz) band and around 574 MB/s using 2.4 GHz band (802.11ax in both). The module supports MU-MIMO, 2x2 TX/RX channels with two antennae and Bluetooth 5. In addition to Windows 10 and Google Chrome OS, there's also Linux support, enabled in the Linux 5.1 kernel.
- Wifi 6 upgrade:first and foremost, you needed a wifi 6 adapter card to add it to our computer.With 160 MHz channels, we get the fastest Wi-Fi yet, delivering multi-gigabit low latency connections. These high throughput connections are essential to supporting 5G services indoors where mmWave signals can't reach. Multi-gigabit Wi-Fi essentially acts as an indoor hotspot, seamlessly supporting 5G services in dense indoor environments. Benefits are not restricted to 160 MHz connections.
- Matching Wi-Fi 6 routers will deliver the best results for example: ASUS Gigabit WiFi Router GT-AX11000 RT-AX88U RT-AX92U RT-AX95Q RT-AX95U GT-AX6000 RT-AX58U ROG Rapture Arris SURFboard mAX W31 TG9442 D-Link DIR-X6060 DIR-X9000 Netgear RAX200 (Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12) RAX80 (Nighthawk AX8) RAX120 (Nighthawk AX12) RAX40 (Nighthawk AX4) RAX40 (Nighthawk AX4) AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router TP-Link Archer AX11000 Archer AX1500 Archer AX1800 Tplink Archer AX6000 Archer AX3000 Calix GigaSpire Routers
- REKONG AX200NGW 802.11ax support in both bands Uses M.2 2230 form factor 2 antenna's for 2x2 MIMO 5 GHz band supports 160 MHz BT5.2 support,Embedded with BT 5.1 technology for all Bluetooth devices connection,support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands. Efficient WiFi Emission Insert it in a desktop computer to build wireless WIFI signals. Mobile phones, laptops, tablet, PCs are able to connected.
- REKONG AX200NGW WiFi 6 Card Embedded with BT 5.1 technology for all Bluetooth devices connection,support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands. Efficient WiFi Emission Insert it in a desktop computer to build wireless WIFI signals. Mobile phones, laptops, tablet, PCs are able to connected.
- ✔️Wireless-AC8265 is a dual mode wireless NIC module applicable for Jetson Nano
- ✔️Supports: 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- ✔️Chip: Intel 8265AC; Bands: 2.4GHz / 5GHz; Speed: 300Mbps / 867Mbps
- ✔️Supported OS: Linux, Windows 10/8.1/8/7; Dimensions: 22mm × 30mm × 2.4mm
- ✔️WiFi protocol: 802.11ac Bluetooth version: 4.2 NIC interface: NGFF (M.2)
- Only and converter for NGFF M.2 wifi card (not incluiding wifi card), Wireless card not including in this package( please make sure the interface of your wifi card is NGFF not PCIE,THIS CONVERTER COULD ONLY COMPACT WITH NGFF interface wifi card)
- This is an converter for NGFF to PCI-E interface,not desktop wifi card.The PCI-E M.2 Card passive adapter is designed for wireless application on desktop PCs that convert half-size MiniCard(NGFF ) to USB 9pin Header or standard
- You can insert your USB type M.2 card to this adapter then plug to USB 9pin header port through USB cable. Or insert your PCI-E type M.2 card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector.
- The bluetooth cable is inlcuding in this package, If the wifi card which you installed inside this converter has Bluetooth 5.0 4.0 3.0 2.0 function, it will Support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands. Efficient WiFi Emission Insert it in a desktop computer to build wireless WIFI signals. Mobile phones, laptops, tablet, PCs are able to connected.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best M 2 Wireless Card
Not every m 2 wireless card comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
For example, if you want a product that will help you lose weight, you would look for a product that is calorie-free or has low calories. Additionally, you would want a product that is healthy and will help you lose weight. If you want a car that will make your commute easier, you might prefer a small car or an SUV.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We chose m 2 wireless card based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the m 2 wireless card listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.