A good lightweight chainsaw bars should have quality, performance and price. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best lightweight chainsaw bars that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Lightweight Chainsaw Bars People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Essential chainsaw bar and chain oil
- Reduces friction from heat
- Keeps parts working better and longer
- Minimizes the build up of resin
- Genuine OEM Echo Part
- Oregon bar and chain combo: Replacement 20-inch (50cm) guide bar and 72 drive link chainsaw chain, premium quality combination, 3/8-inch pitch and .050-inch (1.3 mm) gauge for standard sequence cutting systems
- Fits certain chainsaw models from brands such as Poulan, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Makita and more. See description. 72V chain type. ID link on chain for easy replacement
- Featuring Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system: Keeps your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users: For professionals and homeowners. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- Low kickback spare saw chain: High performance, lightweight, heavy duty and reversible guide bar, with low kick design for improved safety. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012
- 【14 Inch Chainsaw Bar and Chain】 - 14 Inch Bar Length, 3/8" Pitch, .050" Gauge, 52 Drive Link, 8.2mm (A041) Tail Mount. The industry standard for professional chainsaw users. Solid body and low vibration, ideal for cutting woods or falling trees. Note: Chain include
- 【Professional Chainsaw Part】 - The industry standard for professional chainsaw users. Solid body and low vibration, ideal for cutting woods or falling trees. - Precisely positioned oil holes ensure that your chain and guides are oiled, reducing friction and extending service life.
- "【Replacement】 - Fit for HUSQVARNA：136, 137, 137, 140, 140S, 141, 141, 142, 142, 23, 23, 235, 235, 235E, 240, 240, 240E, 240E, 243, 243, 249, 33, 36, 36, 38, 41, 41, 439, EL16, EL316, Electric 16 - Fit for ECHO from CS-2511T to CS-4400, E155, ECS-2000, ECS-3000, PPF-225, PPF-280, PPT-265, PPT-266, PPT-280 - Fit for SHINDAIWA: 100, 104P, 110, 120, 140, 150, 150 Electrics, 160, 160 Electrics, 180, 285S, 300, 300S, 305S, 326T, 345, 350, 352, 352S, 357, 358TS, 360, 90, E305AV "
- 【Replacement】 - Fit for PARTNER: 330, 351, 365, 365, 405, EL1500 - Fit for POULAN: 325 - Fit for REDMAXG250, G2500, G2500TS, G300AVS, G300TS, G3100, G3100TS, G310TS, G3200EZ, G3300, G3300E, G3300EZ, G3800, G3800AVS, GZ3500T, GZ380, GZ400, GZ4000 - Fit for POULAN and others (For more suitable models, please see the detailed description)
- 【High Quality Service and After Sales】 - Our Neo-Tec chain saws accessories are shipped from the warehouse in the United States, which can be delivered faster. We have professional local after-sales maintenance personnel to serve you at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Lubricates the Bar and chain for low friction and Smooth movement of the chain around the Bar
- Bar and chain oil is required for use with the Toro Perplex 40V Max 14 in. 40-Volt chainsaw (51880 & 51880T)
- One Quart Bar and chain oil
- Genuine OEM Toro parts
- Pour directly into your Toro chainsaw
- All-season lubricant perfect for gas and electric chainsaws, pole saws, hedge trimmers, and any other equipment that uses slide bars or chain gears – works for all brands
- Premium formulation delivers extra tackiness, smoother cuts, and prevents “oil throw off,” even in winter
- Increases the lifespan of your equipment and accessories by resisting build-up of resins, sap, and gum
- High film-strength prevents wear or scuffing while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Oregon replacement 16" (40cm) premium guide bar and chain combination, fits Stihl, with 55 drive links, pitch: 3/8 " low profile, gauge: .050 " (1.3 mm)
- Fits several chainsaw models, including but not limited to: Stihl MS170, MS180C, 021 and MS211
- Featuring Lubritec oiling system which keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- High performance, lightweight and reversible guide bar
- Fits several models, including but not limited to the following: Stihl 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290.
- Meets ANSI standards for low kick back performance
- For saw sizes up to 62 cc
- Bar Length: 20” , Pitch of drive sprocket: .325 , Motor Mount: D025 , Gauge: .063
- Grease gun for chainsaws: Helps prevent premature wear and tear, especially on guide bar noses. Easy refill
- Easy to use dispenser: One hand operation with pointed nozzle for cup-shaped grease fittings, self dispensing
- Pre-loaded lubrication: With all purpose lubricant. Manufactured from high-quality plastic materials withstanding changes in temperature
- Steel nozzle with spring loaded pump action: Transparent, visual control of fill level so you can see how much oil is left without opening the cap
- Includes: 1 x Oregon Grease Gun for Chainsaws, pre loaded all purpose lubricant
- Fits several different chainsaw makes and models, including but not limited to: Husqvarna: 345, 350, 435, 440, 51, 545, 55 RANCHER, and 550XP. For saw sizes up to 55 cc
- Fits Primary Models: 555. Other/Older Models: 257, 261, 262XP, 357XP,359, 362XP, 455R, 460, 460R
- 3/8 in. Pitch with 0.050 in. Gauge
- For a home owner or professional use
- Package Weight: 1.474 kilograms
What To Look For Before Buying Best Lightweight Chainsaw Bars
Not every lightweight chainsaw bars comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We selected our lightweight chainsaw bars based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the lightweight chainsaw bars listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll do our best to correct our list as soon as possible.