A good cheap portrait lens should have quality, performance and price. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best cheap portrait lens that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to not just be helpful but also save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Cheap Portrait Lens From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Cheap Portrait Lens People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "NO LENS ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur
- EF-S10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM is an EF-S ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence). For expansive scenery from tall buildings to inspiring mountain ranges, the wide angle of view from the EF-S 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM helps you achieve vivid colors and details during your travels
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM:Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m); maximum magnification of 0.21x. EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM:Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM :Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.Metal mount helps provide stability and ruggedness
- AF 85/1.8 II FE auto-focus standard prime lens is a large aperture lens designed for Sony E-Mount Cameras A7III A7RIII A7SII A7RII A7II A9 A7 A7R A6400 A6500 A6300 A6000 A5100 A5000 NEX-7
- 85mm focal length and F1.8 to F16 aperture range, perfect for portrait photography; get wonderful background defocusing effect and help the subject stand out easily
- Full fame, AF (auto focus) and electronic aperture; supports EXIF information transmission, electronic automatic iris adjustment; records image’s information and shooting data
- Equiped with noiseless STM focus motor, metal electronic contact, 10 elements in 7 groups, including 1 ED lens and 4 short wave length and high transparent lens
- High Quality: sturdy lens made of high quality materials, precise metal structure, HD Nano multilayer coating, micro USB port for firmware upgrade
- Bundle Includes : Canon EF-S10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM + Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lenses + 49MM UV Filter + 67MM UV Filter + Two Lens Pouches + Two Lens Cap Keepers + Camera Flash Bracket + Dust Blower + Brush Pen
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur.
- EF-S10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM is an EF-S ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence). A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM:Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m); maximum magnification of 0.21x. EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM:Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM :Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Prime Lenses--85mm is an ideal Prime Lenses for portraits and natural pictures. F1.8 large aperture, virtual background which makes taking photos with more fun.
- Lens Construction ---Come of 6 high performance glass elements in 6 groups of which 1 are Hybrid Aspherical (ASP).Focal length: 85 millimeters, closest focusing distance: 3.2 feet. Aperture range from f / 1.8 - f / 22.
- Compatible with Nikon F mount full frame mirrorless cameras, such as D610 D750 D780 D810 D850 D3300 D3500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7100 D7200 cameras other digital DSLR cameras with standard stand
- Perfect for selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
- High Definition UMC - All of its elements are Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC).
- The 35mm F1.2 II manual focus fixed focus prime lens is made of all-metal body, durable and wear-resistant, suitable for portraits, landscapes, weddings, street shootings, etc.
- Weighs only 218g and features MC multilayer coating, it makes the lens looks elegant, fashion, durability and lightweight
- 6 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coating process is used to effectively reduce glare and purple fringing even in a backlight environment, 10 blades stepless aperture manual focus allows easily control your creation images
- F1.2 large aperture APS-C format is equivalent to a standard focal length of about 52mm which is very practical and can be suitable for shooting any scene and subject
- Widely compatible with Fujifilm X-A1 X-A2 X-A3 X-A5 X-T1 X-T2 X-T3 X-T10 X-T20 X-T30 X-E1 X-E2 X-E3 Cameras
- Portrait-length prime is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of control over focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- STM autofocus motor delivers quiet and precise focusing performance along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.6'.
- Electronic contacts convey Exif data as well as permit camera-based aperture selection. Additionally, an integrated USB port permits updating the lens's firmware.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Included lens hood shades the front element from flare-causing stray light and also offers some additional physical protection.
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- Featuring a svelte design, the Viltrox AF 56mm f/1.4 XF is a compact 85mm-equivalent prime lens designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras.
- The short telephoto focal length pairs with a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture to help achieve notable control over depth of field and also benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The optical design incorporates extra-low dispersion and high refractive index elements, too, to reduce various aberrations and distortion for high clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness.
- Complementing the optics, the lens's design also incorporates an STM stepping motor that affords fast, near-silent, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- An internal focusing design also contributes to quick performance. Additionally, the lens features an integrated micro-USB port for making future firmware updates to the lens.
- Well Crafted:The lens is very well crafted. Its all metal ,feels better in the hand than the native Fuji primes. It actually feels better built than most lenses. only weight 492 grams, with standard lens hood, perfect for outdoor portraits shooting.
- STM: Faster and quieter stepping motor, provide more precise autofocus than old models .The auto focus is fast , on par with many native lenses.
- 85mm F1.8 Aperture: The image quality on this lens is surprisingly good and it’s an all around solid performer , this lens offers excellent center and edge to edge sharpness and superb resolving power. F1.8 Aperture and 85mm focal length,give you soft and natural background blur which is ideal for portraits, delivers all the superb image resolution and contrast for you.
- Precise Focusing : Right out of camera, the neutral quality of this lens gives skin a subtle sheen, making it and excellent choice for portraiture as well as black and white photography.The textured metal focus ring provides an exceptionally smooth experience and the 145.9° throw allows for precise focusing, even at closer distances where subtle nuances would be more noticeable.
- Up to date：By continuous upgrade lens firmware to improve lens performance through USB port, and adapted to newest Fuji X-mount cameras (check the compatibility of your Fuji X-mount camera in the product description)
What To Look For Choosing The Best Cheap Portrait Lens
Not every cheap portrait lens comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We chose cheap portrait lens based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the cheap portrait lens listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.