There is a vast market for 50mm lens for nikon, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best 50mm lens for nikon that you can consider if you want to buy one. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Which Are The Best 50Mm Lens For Nikon From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best 50mm lens for nikon and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best 50Mm Lens For Nikon You Should Consider In 2022
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Fast 50mm prime for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance, extreme sharpness and virtually zero distortion
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Beautiful bokeh and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by Z cameras
- Compatible for Nikon AF-S(Not for AF) Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G.
- Compatible for Nikon AF-S(Not for AF) Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Lens.
- The snap-on center pinch design makes it easy to install and remove.
- Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- The leash can be glued to the surface of any camera lens cover to avoid losing the lens cover when taking pictures, and no longer worry about the frequent loss of the lens cover.
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
- Lens not zoomable
- Focal Length : 50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 m)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm Film. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 6/5
- Note: Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, and D5600 cameras--lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera's lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 58mm filters
- Minimum focus Distance : 0.45m/17.72 Inches. Lens Hood: HB-47
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs. Unparalleled autofocus performance.Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Lens not zoomable
- Superb image quality: 20.9 MP DX CMOS sensor paired with EXPEED 6 processing engine
- Vlogger Ready: 4K UHD, Flip out Vari-angle LCD, full time AF with eye detection, built-in stereo microphone, external microphone jack, live stream and web conference compatible
- Heritage Design: Classic tactile design with analog controls for shutter speed, ISO and exposure compensation
- Send images to your phone: Always connected using the free Nikon SnapBridge app and a compatible smart device. Intuitive: Easy access to Auto Mode, quick settings and the Menu help guide.
- Lens Compatibility: Compatible with NIKKOR Z lenses as well as F Mount NIKKOR lenses using FTZ Mount Adapter (sold separately).
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- 50-250mm zoom range equivalent to a 75-375mm lens in 35mm format
- Built-in VR image stabilization up to 5 stops
- Features an assignable control ring
- Image Stabilization: Optical
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
What To Look For Choosing The Best 50Mm Lens For Nikon
Before choosing a 50mm lens for nikon, you should take the following considerations into account.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
The third thing to consider is what type of price range are you willing to pay for the product. Are you willing to spend a little bit more than others, or are you willing to spend more than necessary? This is another important consideration when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We chose 50mm lens for nikon based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the 50mm lens for nikon listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.