There is a large market for 50mm lens for astrophotography, and there are a lot of similar products available. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best 50mm lens for astrophotography that you can consider if you want to buy one. We hope you will find these items to not just be helpful but also save you time and money.
Here Are Our Top 10 50Mm Lens For Astrophotography At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best 50mm lens for astrophotography and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best 50Mm Lens For Astrophotography People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 77D, EOS 80D, EOS 90D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Superior optics: The Celestron 70mm Travel Scope features high-quality, fully-coated glass optics, a potent 70mm objective lens, a lightweight frame, and a custom backpack to carry it all. Its quality is unmatched in its class and against competitors.
- Powerful eyepieces for up-close viewing: Our telescope for astronomy beginners is equipped with two high-quality eyepieces (20mm and 10mm) that provide low- and high-power views of celestial objects at night and terrestrial objects during the day.
- Large 70mm objective lens: Our refractor telescope is equipped with a large 70mm aperture objective lens that provides enhanced, brighter views compared to the 50mm model while adding very little additional weight. Setting up and using the Travel Scope is quick and easy.
- Bonus bag, tripod, and software: This Celestron telescope and full-height tripod can be taken anywhere in the included travel backpack. Accessories also include a FREE download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs.
- Unbeatable warranty and customer support: Buy with confidence from the telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a 2-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
What To Look For Choosing The Best 50Mm Lens For Astrophotography
Not every 50mm lens for astrophotography comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
When it comes to choosing the right product for you, there are a few things to think about. The first is what you need the product for. You might need a car that can go fast, or you might need a product that will help you get through the day. If you need a product that can do both, itï’s best to choose something with multiple uses.
For example, if you want a product that will help you lose weight, you would look for a product that is calorie-free or has low calories. Additionally, you would want a product that is healthy and will help you lose weight. If you want a car that will make your commute easier, you might prefer a small car or an SUV.
In today’s competitive world, it’s important to find the right product for your needs. This guide will help you do just that. You’ll learn about what to look for and how to choose the best product for you.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We selected our 50mm lens for astrophotography based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the 50mm lens for astrophotography listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.