There is a large market for 35mm lens for nikon, and there are a lot of similar products available. It can be difficult to decide which one to purchase because there are so many options to consider. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best 35mm lens for nikon that you can consider if you want to buy one. We hope you will find these items to not just be helpful but also save you time and money.
Which Are The Best 35Mm Lens For Nikon From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best 35mm lens for nikon that will win your heart.
10 Best 35Mm Lens For Nikon You Should Consider In 2022
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Fast 35mm prime Lens for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance-extreme sharpness from the center of the frame to the edges
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Dreamy blurred background and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by the Z Mirrorless cameras
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
- ※ Compatible for Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G.
- ※ Compatible for Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is.
- ※ The snap-on center pinch design makes it easy to install and remove.
- ※ Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- ※ The leash can be glued to the surface of any camera lens cover to avoid losing the lens cover when taking pictures, and no longer worry about the frequent loss of the lens cover.
- FX-format, ultra-fast classic wide-angle lens
- Focal Length: 35 mm, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.0 ft
- Nano Crystal Coat, Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- Aspherical Lens Element. Rear Focus (RF)
- Maximum angle of view (DX-format): 44°, Maximum angle of view (FX-format): 63°
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
- Replacement for Nikon hb-46 lens hood, for Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1. 8G
- Designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens.
- Ensures no problems with igniting or motor functions.
- Drastically improves your image quality.
- Fits Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1. 8G
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED-VR AF-S Wide-Angle Zoom Lens 2182
- Ultra wide-angle lens featuring Nano Crystal Coat and VR image stabilization, a focal length of 16-35mm, rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm, M/A Focus Mode Switch and 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED-VR AF-S Wide-Angle Zoom Lens | HB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood | LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap | LF-1 Rear Lens Cap | CL-1120 Soft Case | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best 35Mm Lens For Nikon
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 35mm lens for nikon that meets your needs.
When it comes to choosing the right product for you, there are a few things to think about. The first is what you need the product for. You might need a car that can go fast, or you might need a product that will help you get through the day. If you need a product that can do both, itï’s best to choose something with multiple uses.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
We selected our 35mm lens for nikon based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the 35mm lens for nikon listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll do our best to correct our list as soon as possible.