A good 35mm lens for canon should have quality, performance and price. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best 35mm lens for canon that you can consider if you want to buy one. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best 35Mm Lens For Canon You Should Consider In 2022
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens structure: 5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum aperture: f/22, minimum focusing distance: 0. 25M/ 0. 8ft, maximum magnification: 0. 23x.
- Filter Diameter / Quantity Available: 52mm / 1, Maximum Diameter and Length: 73*59mm.
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 35mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 63 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.24m/0.79 ft,Focal Length : 35mm Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 56 mm.Lens Construction:10 elements in 8 groups
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 35mm f/1.4
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 63°
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.92 ft./0.28m. Increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
- 35 MM Focal length, Lens not zoomable
- 67mm filters
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode. Help provide excellent color balance
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Inlcudes 2 High quality plastic center pinch lens cap + 2 Universal elastic lens cap keeper.
- The lens cap protects your lens from scratches, fingerprints and the elements when the lens is not in use. While the lens cap keeper prevents loss of your lens cap.
- Easy to use: Simply pinch the center to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens, as to the lens cap keeper, attached with the 3M adhesive pad or loop through the cap attachment hole
- Compatible with any lenses with 72mm lens thread size, Please note your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel such as Nikon Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens,Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens,Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens,Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens,Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens,Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens,Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Lens,Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens,etc.
- Replaces Canon E-72 II lens cap or 72mm lens cap from other brands
- Made of high quality ABS material, reversible design allows you to mount the hood in reverse for compact storage
- Minimizes flare and ghosting by blocking out stray light
- Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements
- It replaces OEM Canon EW-72 Lens Hood
- It fits for Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Lens only, not for Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 and Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 lens
- Highly Versatile: 35mm prime lens is suitable for a wide variety of photography, including landscape, portrait, still life, traveling, wedding, and macro photography
- Large Aperture: F/1.7 large aperture helps you achieve a blurred background effect and increases the brightness of your images in dark environments
- High-Quality Lens: The multi-coated lens effectively reduces glares and reflection while the rings ensure smooth and precise focusing and aperture adjustments
- Compact & Durable: Constructed in a metal body but only 6.2oz (176g) in weight, the lens is a perfect mixture of durability and portability for outdoor shootings
- Package Contents: NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Lens, Lens Front Cap, Lens Rear Cap
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best 35Mm Lens For Canon
Before choosing a 35mm lens for canon, you should take the following considerations into account.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
The third thing to consider is what type of price range are you willing to pay for the product. Are you willing to spend a little bit more than others, or are you willing to spend more than necessary? This is another important consideration when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
When considering a product, it’s critical to consider the pricing and compare it to other alternatives. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a product that won’t work, or would you rather save money and acquire a better, more effective product?
We chose 35mm lens for canon based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the 35mm lens for canon listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.