Building a website for your business can seem incredibly difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. With the affordability of registering a website and the modern advancements of Word-Press, business owners will gain the experience necessary to establish their online presence. You don’t have to be intimidated, you too can set up a beautiful website for your business!
Join us for a step by step guide to setting up a website, including:
• Installing WordPress and initial set up.
• Basic design and personalization options with themes.
• Installing beneficial plugins.
• Website menu customization and editing.
• Creating unique pages and posts to display content.
• Installing tracking features to better understand your visitors.
During this workshop, Matthew Maennche, of Skynet Solutions, will help you build your own LIVE website. To make that possible, you will need to purchase a domain name (9.99) and secure a hosting account or complete the Skynet Solutions Hosting Form for 90 days of free hosting.
Presenter: Matthew Maennche Sponsors: SkyNet Solutions, Route 66 Main Street Association, Goodwill, Tulsa SCORE & Constant ContactQuestions: Call Joe Hart at 918-895-1982 or email Joe.Hart@Skynet-Solutions.net
Registration is $15 but scholarships are available for qualified participants. Contact Laurie Pyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-445-4457 to find out if you are eligible for a scholarship.